From Energy Efficiency to Job Site Efficiency, Haynes Insulation Brings a Competitive Advantage to Residential Builders and Homeowners
May 10, 2015 – As a trained specialist in home energy efficiency performance, local business Haynes Insulation earned one of only two New Media Awards at the second annual Owens Corning™ Certified Energy Expert® National Meeting in Newport Beach, California. The New Media award was presented to the organizations that demonstrate superiority in their ability to develop, create, implement and execute digital marketing strategies and tactics that define excellence.
Now in its fourth year, the elite Owens Corning™ Certified Energy Expert® (CEE) program has set the industry standard for training and certification and has earned a reputation for identifying and attracting the nation’s top insulation professionals.
This exclusive recognition underscores Haynes Insulation’s exceptional industry leadership and expertise in bringing building-science solutions to builders and homeowners that improve the home’s energy efficiency performance for year-round savings and comfort.
Haynes Insulation remains at the forefront of the latest building science solutions in insulation, air sealing and moisture management. Backed by the Owens Corning™ Certified Energy Expert® (CEE) program, Haynes Insulation provides builders and homeowners with the advantage of knowing precisely what it takes to deliver a high-quality installation on time, every time.
Owens Corning™ Certified Energy Expert® Professionals
Certified Energy Expert® professionals distinguish themselves from the competition by the following:
- Stringent building science training and certification: To achieve certification in this program, insulation contractors and their employees are required to undergo rigorous training in a variety of areas – including building science, thermal performance, moisture prevention, air infiltration, ventilation and auditing for maximum energy efficiency. Training courses developed by Owens Corning building science experts focus on installation techniques for maximizing energy efficiency and acoustics using fiberglass insulation along with air sealing, air barrier and commercial applications. CEEs are also trained in advanced building science, building codes and standards, quality assurance and Energy Star®/DOE programs.
- Reliable and Trustworthy: Beyond the training requirements, contractors must also meet other criteria to qualify for CEE certification. From maintaining a clean Better Business Bureau record to providing both professional and customer references, CEEs must illustrate reliable and trustworthy business practices. Additionally, all CEEs must undergo annual third-party audits of their office operations and field workmanship to ensure the highest levels of internal and jobsite quality.
- Exclusive 10-year limited warranty: Owens Corning stands behind Certified Energy Expert® professionals by offering homeowners an exclusive 10-year limited warranty** covering installation in addition to the standard product warranty. This warranty speaks volumes about the confidence Owens Corning™ Certified Energy Expert® professionals have not just in the work they perform, but in the Owens Corning™ insulation products they use.
- Fewer callbacks: Certified Energy Expert® professionals have the sophisticated industry knowledge and skills to do the job right the first time, every time to give peace of mind to builders and homeowners.
About Haynes Insulation
Haynes Insulation, located in North Wilkesboro, N.C., has been serving families of the Piedmont for more than 15 years. In addition to being Owens Corning Certified Energy Experts, Haynes Insulation is also an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and certified professionals of the Building Performance Institute. With an expansive service area of over 4,300 square miles, they are able to help countless homeowners throughout the region save money on heating and cooling costs while increasing the value and improving the overall comfort of their homes.
About Owens Corning
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) is a leading global producer of residential and commercial building materials, glass-fiber reinforcements and engineered materials for composite systems. A Fortune 500® Company for 59 consecutive years, Owens Corning is committed to driving sustainability by delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. Celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2013, Owens Corning is a market-leading innovator of glass-fiber technology with sales of $5.2 billion in 2012 and approximately 15,000 employees in 27 countries on five continents. Additional information is available at www.owenscorning.com.
* Savings vary. Find out why in the Seller’s fact sheet on R-values. High R-values mean greater insulating power.
** See actual 10-Year Limited Warranty for details. 10-year limited warranty coverage applies to the following Owens Corning products: PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Insulation in Batts and Rolls, PROPINK® Loose Fill Insulation, PINK® FIBERGLAS™ Loose Fill Insulation and EnergyComplete™ Air Infiltration Barrier